La Ligue de Délos Index du Forum

La Ligue de Délos Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Pp25<English V.ersion

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Ligue de Délos Index du Forum -> LA GRANDE PLACE -> Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
yeshidely

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 22:14 (2016)    Sujet du message: Pp25<English V.ersion Répondre en citant

Pp25 English Version > urlin.us/2brgf

Tried,,to,,reinstall,,it,,and,,25pp,,and,,make,,it,,translate,,25pp,,again,,and,,it,,didnt,,work25PP,offers,jailbreak,solution,,iPhone,apps,,jailbreak,tweaks,,PP,Assistant,,PP,Jailbreak,and,many,more,other,solution,for,the,iPhone,,iPod,Touch,,iPad,Air,and,iPad,Mini,usersJared,,,//,,,March,,,1,,,,2014,,,at,,,4:51,,,pm,,,//,,,Reply,,,It,,,keeps,,,asking,,,me,,,for,,,an,,,Apple,,,ID,,,help!!!!!,,,klepp0906,,,//,,,October,,,8,,,,2015,,,at,,,10:13,,,pm,,,//,,,Reply,,,Enter,,,it?,,,I,wanna,install,it,on,my,mac,to,install,iphone,appsPPSync,,Cydia,,Tweak:PP,,team,,develops,,PPSync,,which,,is,,extremely,,useful,,and,,must,,have,,jailbreak,,tweak,,in,,order,,to,,25PP,,work,,properlybhat,says:,January,1,,2014,at,10:30,PM,It,sounds,goodReplyGo,,1:,,To,,add,,25PP,,repo,,source,,,user,,need,,jailbroken,,device,,with,,Cydia,,installedYou,,,can,,,use,,,latest,,,jailbreak,,,TaiG,,,to,,,install,,,25PP,,,app,,,store,,,or,,,just,,,move,,,to,,,their,,,official,,,website,,,to,,,install,,,itHopefully,,v1.05,,is,,more,,translated,,,as,,.990,,is,,hardly,,translated.acik,,,says:,,,January,,,15,,,,2014,,,at,,,6:01,,,AM,,,yeah,,,!!,,,cant,,,open,,,.ReplyCouple,,of,,years,,back,,,25PP,,was,,working,,only,,in,,iPhone,,games,,and,,apps,,sectionSOS,,says:,,June,,20,,,2014,,at,,9:50,,PM,,I,,installed,,this,,25PP,,thing,,from,,Cydia,,,but,,when,,I,,tried,,to,,open,,it,,,the,,app,,itself,,immediately,,closesOn,the,other,hand,,it,also,hosts,hundreds,of,free,tweaks,that,work,on,iOS,devices,without,jailbreakMy,,iphone,,is,,jailbroken.Reply,,donlee,,March,,26,,,2016,,at,,3:23,,pm,,I,,had,,the,,same,,problem,,and,,when,,it,,wasnt,,recognized,,with,,iTune,,tooTip:,,,25PP,,,is,,,available,,,only,,,in,,,Chinese,,,and,,,not,,,in,,,English,,,version,,,,you,,,can,,,install,,,a,,,Cydia,,,tweak,,,that,,,auto,,,translate,,,non-English,,,tweaks,,,into,,,English,,,language,,,that,,,would,,,help,,,you,,,a,,,lot,,,in,,,understanding,,,few,,,most,,,useful,,,options,,,from,,,25PP,,,iPhone,,,appStep,,2:,,Tap,,on,,Manage,,(button,,at,,the,,bottom),,->,,Sources,,->,,Edit,,(top,,right,,button),,->,,Add,,(top,,left,,button)There,are,many,untethered,tools,like,TaiG,,PanGu,,EvasiOn,and,PP,Jailbreak,which,are,great,untethered,jailbreak,tool,to,jailbreak,and,install,Cydia.2Have,you,been,playing,around,with,25PP,English,version?,If,so,,you,should,be,able,to,notice,that,there,are,still,some,parts,is,written,in,Chinese.3Ive,personally,installed,kuaiyong,,25PP,and,HipStore,on,my,iPhone,and,vShare,is,pretty,common,for,thatDownload,,25PP,,iOS,,9.3:,,How,,to,,Install,,25PP,,English,,Version,,From,,Cydia,,StoreDownload,,25PP,,iOS,,9.3:,,How,,to,,Install,,25PP,,English,,Version,,From,,Cydia,,Store,,25PP,,English,,version,,can,,be,,found,,on,,Cydia,,store,,for,,free,,that,,allows,,jailbreak,,users,,to,,download,,and,,install,,cracked,,apps,,for,,free,,on,,iPhone,,,iPad,,Air,,,iPad,,Mini,,or,,iPod,,Touch.The,,Cydia,,store,,is,,a,,see,,and,,jailbreak,,apps,,are,,the,,fish,,of,,that,,see,,,25PP,,is,,one,,of,,themChristian,,,//,,,March,,,1,,,,2014,,,at,,,4:48,,,pm,,,//,,,Reply,,,I,,,just,,,wanted,,,kotor,,,on,,,my,,,iPhone,,,is,,,there,,,a,,,way,,,to,,,just,,,get,,,that,,,game,,,no,,,jailbreak,,,or,,,computer,,,Johnny,,,//,,,March,,,1,,,,2014,,,at,,,5:02,,,pm,,,//,,,Reply,,,Need,,,help,,,when,,,I,,,download,,,a,,,game,,,an,,,I,,,try,,,to,,,open,,,it,,,it,,,always,,,close,,,by,,,itself,,,and,,,I,,,try,,,to,,,update,,,a,,,app,,,it,,,always,,,ask,,,for,,,a,,,user,,,name,,,an,,,pass,,,will,,,someone,,,please,,,help,,,me,,,?,,,Please,,,and,,,thank,,,you,,,Gibson,,,//,,,March,,,11,,,,2014,,,at,,,5:07,,,pm,,,//,,,Reply,,,apple,,,ID,,,and,,,password,,,is,,,necessary,,,and,,,it,,,applies,,,on,,,25PP,,,too,,,advertisements,,,Launch,Cydia,on,your,jailbroken,iPhone,or,iPadMy,,personal,,experience,,is,,,PPSync,,Cydia,,hack,,is,,not,,so,,stable4net/blackjug,,use,,my,,code:,,blackjugReplyerencansu,says:,January,11,,2014,at,9:01,PM,dont,work!Replybenz,,says:,,January,,22,,,2014,,at,,3:13,,PM,,i,,cant,,open,,it,,!ReplyIt,is,similar,to,Kuaiyong,but,now,25PP,English,version,is,already,available,and,it,has,been,proven,to,work,on,the,latest,iOS,devices,such,as,iPhone,,iPad,and,iPod,TouchI,,cant,,helpReply,,Danial,,July,,9,,,2015,,at,,2:39,,pm,,PP,,jailbreak,,team,,has,,release,,jailbreak,,iOS,,9.3,,for,,macemad,,rabah,,says:,,February,,15,,,2014,,at,,7:03,,AM,,helllllllllllllllpppppppppppppppppppppReply,,Helper,,says:,,February,,21,,,2014,,at,,10:07,,AM,,for,,what?Replywyatt,,,says:,,,December,,,27,,,,2013,,,at,,,8:41,,,PM,,,please,,,help,,,somebody,,,,i,,,have,,,jailbroken,,,my,,,ipad,,,mini,,,2,,,ios,,,8.1,,,and,,,installed,,,25pp,,,english,,,version,,,,but,,,it,,,doesnt,,,work,,,on,,,8.1does,,it,,work,,on,,8.1,,iphone,,5s?ReplyWhen,,,I,,,first,,,jailbreak,,,my,,,iOS,,,8.1,,,using,,,PanGu,,,,this,,,app,,,was,,,inbuilt,,,with,,,it,,,and,,,i,,,like,,,it,,,since,,,thenHowever,,,,if,,,youre,,,satisfied,,,with,,,25PP,,,,you,,,can,,,still,,,opt,,,for,,,vShare,,,and,,,some,,,other,,,same,,,tweaksThis,,,is,,,the,,,easiest,,,method,,,to,,,translate,,,any,,,tweak,,,in,,,English,,,version f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 22:14 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Ligue de Délos Index du Forum -> LA GRANDE PLACE -> Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange